Saturday, June 13, 2009

YOUTH-LED WORSHIP

Alex sang "Lead Me to the Cross" here. And she and Kelsie Doan did a beautiful duet of "Amazing Grace; My Chains are Gone"
(I need to give credit for these exquisite BW photos by my good friend Dawn Gregg)
Last night was the concert ending our week of music camp at Scottsdale Bible. We had a few songs that didn't go so well in rehearsal, but when the time came to give it up to God and let go, He blessed the kids beyond measure. They did great.Click on the photo to enlargeMy Emma worshiping, Carris Doan singing a solo on Agnus Dei (Lamb of God) and Michael Blair shared from his heart before he led "What Can I Do?". He also shared the meaning of his shirt, that to we gain Christ and eternal life when we lose ourselves.

2 comments:

Alex Karl said...

look at emma go!! thank you jesus!

Sean's Ladies said...

I <3 your kids. What a blessing!!