Monday, June 30, 2008

My Men are Amazing

Yippee, huge boxes, a child's playhouse!



I thought I had it good when I was growing up and had a dad that could fix anything. Unbeknownst to me, I married a man who can fix anything too. So why pay for installation for our appliances when these two amazing men are here? Well, maybe because tomorrow they are going to be VERY tired. They installed a fridge, dishwasher, microwave and gas range today. They even had to cut tile to get the dishwasher all the way in. They also moved my fridge from the kitchen (full of food) to the garage!! Yippeee. Drinks will be cold for company. It's been a long day. I'm thinking a massage is in order for my man. Know anyone who can come over? ha!
10pm and all is well!

4 comments:

familygregg said...

Yip Yip Yahoooey!!!!!!!!

Susan G said...

ok, that is so fun! They look GREAT!!!!!!!
Ok, funny cleaner that works for stainless the best??? WD40!!!!!!

enjoy!
s

~Kim said...

What a blessing that those guys are so handy! My husband is a Mr. Fix-it, too. :-)

Have a lovely summer ~ don't let that AZ heat get to you!:-)

Tanya said...

I am not jealous, I am not jealous, I am not jealous...Do you believe me yet? Hope not. LOL.
those appliances look great! I'm searching for a new, um well, used fridge, too. My hubby is also a mr. fix it. Aren't we blessed to have those guys! Enjoy. oh, one last thing, do you use your stove in the summer in Arizona???