Friday, June 27, 2008

Back from Saddleback



I can't decide what was more amazing about my week at the Saddleback Worship Conference.

Worshiping God with amazing musicians....
Hearing from His Word every day....
Learning more about worship and the church....
Bringing my daughter and my cousin's son and seeing them soak it all in....
Seeing my nephew catch up with us...
Dancing, singing, clapping, praising....
Laughing until my sides hurt....
Having a Starbucks every day...
Making new friends and deepening old ones...
Did I mention worshiping God with phenomenal music? That must be the winner because I mentioned it twice! It was ALL good!

My nephew Jake (lives in LA at the Dream Center)
and my cousin's son Michael (from North Dakota)

More to come... favorite artists, favorite new artists, what I learned..

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Sounds amazing. I would agree w/ worshipping God w/ phenomenal music as the best th ing, too. I love going to retreat, once a year, and the music is always high on my list of favorites! Do you play an instrument? Sing, right? Just extra curious.
Oh, and do you not have green grass where you are? Arizona, is it?
~blessings~