Thursday, August 23, 2007

Sitter Needed for Hollie


Our sweet 3 year old yellow lab needs some lovin'. It costs $250 to board her for a week! Does anybody have a dog that needs a playmate (she's fixed by the way) for their dog or their kids for a week? Or a month? There is cash involved, but we are trying to save money!! We are gone a week and then later we are gone a month. Her name is Hollie but I have affectionately called her DD. Those who know me can figure that one out! She is house broken of course, doesn't chew things up anymore and she's so sweet with kids. Very easy dog.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

If I were closer I'd watch her in a heartbeat.

Seven's Heaven said...

Thank you Maloufs who will take Holly (whose half sister is their dog Molly) Funny huh? And thanks to those who offered!

Donna Boucher said...

Oh! I'd love to keep her!!!
Janet will keep her :o)

Anonymous said...

I'd love to care for sweet Hollie, but I doubt our 'court jester' (attack cat) would find the idea appealing. Hollie reminds me of our dear Katie (looks oh so similar), who passed on 9 years ago at age 13...a sweet white lab...85 pound lap lab.

btw, found your blog via Tracy's *Unless The Lord* . Welcome to blog-land. :o)

Blessings...