Monday, April 28, 2008

Waiting is Worship

What better time to give to God than in the process of waiting?

We're still waiting to find out about Derrick's job. He has several choices.

Ideally he wants to stay with his team which we thought would happen, not sure about that yet.

Worship is honoring God with extravagant love. Well, I sure seem to be praising Him, lifting up His goodness for our provision, imploring Him on my husband's behalf, telling everyone how great He is, more than I have done in a long time.

God doesn't change in any way. But my need, my view of Him, my desire changes. Sometimes He is my comforting Friend, sometimes He is my challenging Father, sometimes He is my faithful warrior and even my lover who knows me better than I know myself.

I will rest in You Father, to do what's the very best for Derrick and us. And I will keep on worshiping and honoring You in all things, good and bad.

2 comments:

Susan G said...

I LOVE seeing your faithfulness!!!!
Susan G

Sean's Ladies said...

So great to see you the other day!! We'll be praying something comes through soon!