Friday, March 7, 2008

Praise You in the Storm

O Lord, Your plans are higher than our finite minds.

I praise You in this storm
I will lift my hands
You are Who You are
No matter where I am
Every tear I've cried
You've held in Your hand
You've never left my side
And though my heart is torn
I'll praise You in this storm

We lift up my sweet husband's company and all those who work there. Please bless their labors. May they be able to handle whatever lies ahead. May Your followers trust in You and those who aren't, find this is the time to turn to You. You give and take away and may Your name be blessed.

Post note: while writing this and my A Place in the Desert blog, my kids are cleaning the kitchen and singing really loudly, "In You". What a great song for my heart right now. Thank you Lord.
In You, in You I find my peace
In You, in You I find my strength
In You, I live and move and breathe.
Let everything I say and do
Be founded by my faith in You
I lift up holy hands and sing
Let the praises ring!!!

No comments: