Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Unplugged

I can't believe it!! This is the first time I have been able to log on to my blog since the 5th. But instead of getting frustrated, well I did that too, I looked at it like I was being unplugged, cut off, having a little break from the web. In a good way. Hopefully I got a little more done that I needed to and wasn't distracted to see what so and so was up to or to see who had left a comment. We will be getting high speed internet this weekend. They said that there has been a lot more demand in our area and when we moved up here, broadband was the only option.

So, I'll be back.....more to come
But here's a funny "12 Days of Christmas"... I love accapella, and this is from my dad's alma mater, Indiana University in Bloomington.

1 comment:

Michele said...

Welcome Back Susan,

I'm supposed to be cleaning out my closet right now, but am having more fun wasting time on the computer!

I was just talking to the kids the other day about being 'unplugged' and how I sometimes test myself by leaving my cell phone home. I have a moment of anxiousness, but it is soon replaced by an, 'oh...whatever...I'll live through it' attitude. It is interesting how we come to rely on these gidgets and gadgets to help us through our day. It would be funny to have a National Turn Your Electronics Off Day and see how people do.

Okay, I'm off to be disciplined and clean!

Michele