Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Praise Him in the Storm



A dear new friend of mine at Simple Living, has been praying for me and I am so grateful. She wrote a poem (she is an amazing writer) which I will post on HBC's site. It's a long story how we have started corresponding, so funny how God puts His mosaic together. But this past week I have (crazy you might say) been going off caffeine, thinking in some sick way, the horrific pain from going off cold turkey will remind me that I don't want this 'drug' in my system. And I think it's working. Since I have suffered from migraines for years, this dear friend has been a gentle reminder that God wants my whole attention, He wants my praise and thanksgiving in ALL things, pain and joy, and He is about relationships. So go to her blog and read about Praise and Thanksgiving today. You will be edified.

Thank you Jennifer!

No comments: